Intelligent Two Door Access Module
Building upon the highly successful Intelligent 4 Door Access Module, the modular architecture of the new Intelligent 2 Door Access Module has been specifically designed to meet the highest levels of system integrity and redundancy planning.
The new Intelligent 2 Door Access module effectively combines offline stand-alone operation with enhanced feature design. Full support of the advanced Concept access control features (soft/hard/timed anti-passback, dual user, card + PIN, free access via time-zones etc) is provided. Added advantages include a flexible modular design allowing for plug-on door and reader expansion options, all inside a medium low profile enclosure. This exciting new addition to the already powerful armoury of existing Inner Range products provides a truly scalable and dependable solution that grows with site demand.
Flexible Expansion Options
Plug-on Reader Expander Option
The Plug-on Reader Expander allows the Intelligent 2 Door Access Module and/or 2 Door Expander Board to be expanded to connect up to 4 ,6 or 8 card readers.
2 Door Expander Board Option
This board provides a 2 door expansion option effectively converting it into an Intelligent 4 Door Access Module.
- On-board 3 amp power supply
- 2 on-board lock relays
- Optically isolated LAN input provides 5kV isolation for protection from surges
- Separate valid, invalid and Door Open Too Long (DOTL) output for each door
- Separate reed, tongue, Request to Enter (REN), Request to Exit (REX) & Arm inputs for each reader
- All card reader interfaces operate with common magnetic swipe and Wiegand readers without the need for any additional interfaces
- Onboard review buffer for offline operation
- Each card reader may be independently configured, allowing a combination of card reader technologies
- Door open too long pre warn function
- 8 General purpose Onboard zone inputs.
Configuration and expansion options Include:
- 2 Door / 2 Reader - Standard Configuration
- 2 Door / 4 Reader - Requires 1 x Plug-on Reader Expander
- 4 Door / 4 Reader - Requires 1 x 2 Door Expander Board
- 4 Door / 6 Reader - Requires 1 x 2 Door Expander Board & 1 x Plug-on Reader Expander
- 4 Door / 8 Reader - Requires 1 x 2 Door Expander Board & 2 x Plug-on Reader Expanders.