C4000 Control Module
The Control Module is the core of your Concept 4000 deployment. This unit integrates access control, security management and building automation features.
The Control Module offers 16 zone inputs, two outputs, an on-board switch mode power supply, LAN port, modem, serial port, siren and relay outputs.
For a full range of system features supported by the Concept Control Module, please see the following pages:
Concept 4000 Access Features
Concept 4000 Intruder Features
Concept 4000 3rd party Integration
- A scalable platform capable of accommodating your specific needs. From a domestic installation through to a multi-faceted high-rise building management system, you can rely on Concept 4000 to meet the challenge
- Manage enormous system dimensions when deployed with Insight software
- A single control module starts at a cost effective entry point and can scale up to 50,000 users, 250 modules, 250 doors and 250 areas
- Should your needs grow, your existing control module will not become obsolete. Installing a memory upgrade will enable you to cater for your larger system requirements.
Control Module ordering and memory upgrades
- Concept 4000LX Control Module
- Concept 4000 Control Module 32K 995001
- Concept 4000 Control Module 128K 995002
- Concept 4000 Control Module 512K 995005
Each of the above controllers is available in three versions:
- PCB Only with Accessories
- In Medium size Metal Enclosure with external AC Plug Pack
- In Medium size Metal Enclosure with built in AC Transformer
Memory Upgrade Chip sets
- 128K Memory Upgrade Chip 128K 995015
- 512K Memory Upgrade Chip 512K 995016
- 32K Memory Replacement chips 32K 995017
- 8 relay expander board
- 8 auxiliary output expander board
- 1-4 port RS232/Ethernet
The Control Module is the core of your Concept 4000 deployment.
Control Module Datasheet
Control Module Options Datasheet