The Integriti Security Management System
Integriti is a new generation Integrated Access Control, Security Alarm and Automation System by Inner Range. It is the result of more than 20 years of continuous industry participation and product development, and just like its famous predecessor (The Concept 4000), Integriti sets new industry standards. Inner Range are confident that Integriti has the capacity to offer solutions that have previously been unachievable in today's exciting yet demanding technology environment.
The Integriti Security Management System is an IP connected access control and intruder detection security system intended for centralized security management of systems operating at a single site or multiple sites across the country or across the globe.
It is designed for global management of the entire system and a system can vary in size, starting from a very small single site, right through to a system with very large numbers of users, doors and events, spread across sites in different regions, continents and time zones.
It provides real-time monitoring and control of physical field hardware devices, as well as centralised data, alarms and event gathering from all locations.
The Integriti Security Management System can also be integrated with third party software and hardware systems including HR Databases, Active Directory, CCTV Systems, Lift systems, Lighting, HVAC, Fire and BMS systems.
The Integriti Security Management System is designed to cater for future growth. It is scalable, ready for integration with third-party systems, and steadily being improved and expanded with more modular options. This significantly reduces total cost of ownership
- Simple management of all your access control and security administration at a single site, or centrally manage multiple locations - all directly from your desk
- Unprecedented scale and flexibility for user access permissions
- Unrivalled end user software simplicity with revolutionary access control administration
- Smartphone applications allow you to manage your system even when you are mobile (Smartphone App - Soon to be released)
- Gigabytes of memory at hardware level ensures that your access control system maintains complete system functionality if offline
- Incredible forensic Audit Trail tracks all software changes
- New seamless IP based Multi-Controller system architecture options
- Simplified software set up with Auto Discovery of system hardware
- Ethernet port, USB master and slave ports on-board for all Controllers
- Modern Hardware design including Powerful ARM processors
- Backwardly compatible with most Concept LAN modules**
- Upgrade firmware in Controllers and new Integriti LAN modules remotely over the wire
- New easy plug and play in-cabinet UniBus for adding expansion and functionality
- Amazing, powerful Scripted Logic capability
- A true Enterprise solution delivering 1000's of controllers, 1000's doors and 1000's of zones
**Concept Intelligent 2 and 4 Door Access Modules can be used in Integriti compatibility mode with a firmware update. Compatibility mode has limited offline functionality
The new Integriti Security Managment System is now available in Australia, New Zealand and Europe via a network of factory trained security professionals.
End User Brochure
Installer Brochure - Australia
Installer Brochure - Europe
Software Product Info Downloads
Integriti Professional V2.5 Release Notes
Integriti Express V2.5 Release Notes
Integriti Mobile iPhone/iPad App
Integriti CS Release Notes
Integriti SkyTunnel Release Notes
Hardware Product Info Downloads
Integriti ISC V2.5 Release Notes
Integriti ISC DataSheet
Integriti UniBus 8 Zone DataSheet
Integriti UniBus 8 Relay DataSheet
Integriti UniBus UART DataSheet
For further information please contact an Integriti Product Specialist
- Rusty Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Security Distribution
- Ash Ramanayake email@example.com
Atlas Gentech New Zealand
- Len Naera leonardN@atlasgentech.co.nz
Inner Range Europe
- Integriti Enquires firstname.lastname@example.org